The Top Event Management Software: Features, Pricing, Comparison. Choose the best event planning tool based on your budget and requirements.
How well all aspects of an event are managed and coordinated will determine its success.
You need it to be perfect. No matter how small the event is, it can have thousands of attendees.
An event is a series of tasks that must be completed flawlessly and on time. This includes everything from event planning, budgeting, venue selection, procuring, content management, audience response management, post-event records.
The Event Management Software addresses all your key requirements for exceptional performance. This technology saves time and increases attendance.
Events Management Tools: Features
Event Management Software has the following features:
- Event Registration – Customized website creation, booking, online ticketing, etc.
- Payment Processing: Online payment collections, Payouts, Salaries, Wages, etc.
- Budget Management – Tracking fund and expenses, warnings, deadlines, custom reports & event insights.
- On-site Operations Management: Front desk management, Exhibition management, Floorplanning, Booking & Billing, Attendee management, etc.
- Work Flow management: Sourcing, Procurement, RFPs, and other workflows.
- Content management: Content development and Management. Networking, Publicity, Promotion channels, etc.
Considerations when selecting Event Management Software
- Does Event Management Tool address your key demands? Are you looking for additional features?
- Identify the main features of Event Management software. Verify their suitability. Are they able to solve multiple problems or just one type of event?
- Mobile-friendliness and integration are important.
- Find customer complaints and reviews on the app stores and in user communities.
- Are there any live demos or free trials?
- Are they economically viable?
Check out these top event planning tools
This is a list that includes the top Event Management Software on the market. It is highly recommended due to its Features, Customer reviews and Affordability.
- Social Tables
Myexpopro provides event management software that handles all logistics, budget planning, attendance tracking, and ticketing.
It’s a visual and simple platform that allows you to plan, organize, and then execute your work from one location. It comes with easy-to-use templates. It can be used to plan a family event or a large corporate conference.
- This tool can help you track all details such as dates, event spaces and registrations.
- It allows you to track milestones and due dates.
- It will provide details about who is working on which project and when.
- This will allow you to create a detailed plan for event promotion.
Cvent provides specific solutions for all roles in the event industry viz. Marketer, Planner, Event Size and the Organizing Industry.
It’s a Cloud-based Event Management Solution that allows you to manage your event, venue planning and sourcing, mobile customizable event application, attendees’ engagement, budget management, online ticketing, and measure the event’s impact. It makes promotion and planning much simpler.
- This allows the planner to more easily manage all aspects of the event.
- You can track, record, and optimize the attendance, engagement, and feedback of attendees.
- Multi-faceted marketing campaigns can be created by users to increase the impact of an event.
- The unique features include powerful event insights, performance reports, and 24/7 customer service.
- It’s mobile-friendly and works on all major platforms, including Android, iOS and Windows.
Eventbrite is a global ticketing platform that allows users to create, plan, promote, and track any kind of event.
You can easily customize it to meet your needs using the Event Management tools, which include email invitation creation, online ticket selling, attendance tracking, planning and managing all aspects of the event.
- You can customize your event with many built-in tools. This makes it easy to manage, promote, and create an event.
- It is mobile-friendly and allows for easy integration with Social media and WebPages. A mobile camera can scan barcodes.
- Open APIs
- Online and offline payments are possible for users. You can do financial accounting.
Bizzabo allows users to create a customized event and offer a personalized experience for attendees.
It simplifies the ticketing process and enhances the campaigning network. It connects and organizes contacts, creates meaningful event insights, and connects with & organizes them.
- It provides a 360-degree overview of the event, which makes it easier to organize and simplify tasks. The event can be monitored and controlled more efficiently by the users.
- This platform allows you to manage multiple tasks at once. It has a unified command center that helps you save time and ensures effective event management.
- It is easy to access and operate.
- Bizzaro allows easy integration of social media, including LinkedIn. You can also pay with Paypal or credit cards.
- It also provides detailed performance analysis and Attendee management. The event’s performance and efficiency can be compared to other aspects such as ticketing performance, staff performance, marketing performance, and so forth. can be tracked, collected, and analyzed with in-built tools.
Aventri was designed for event and meeting management. It is easy to use and scale and allows organizations to create memorable and enjoyable meetings experiences for their guests, invitees and hosts.
- It allows the user to easily create a mobile-responsive registration site that is easy to use for flawless event registration.
- Aventri Smart Tag: A digital business card can now be created. The smart tag allows for an automatic check-in/out. Participants can easily share their contact information.
- Smart tags also allow the user to collect User Information, Attendee attendance and Monitoring.
- This platform allows payments to be made in many currencies. Nearly 40 currencies are accepted.
- It can be used for floorplanning, seat planning, event insights, and logistic management.
Whova allows attendees to Engage, Participate and Build More Connections with Events and Between Each Other. It allows the planner to connect directly with the attendee.
- To attract more people, users can create customized email campaigns.
- You can scan business and visiting cards anywhere.
- You can increase attendance by sending out instant announcements during events or email newsletters following the event.
- Integration of social media such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn can make an event more visible.
Tripleseat a web-based platform designed to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. It’s a sales and event management platform.
- Smart Leads, Smart Docs, and Smart Chats are key features of this platform.
- Smart Leads allows users to capture potential leads via various channels, including Facebook, website, phone inquiries, and other resources. It increases lead conversion.
- Users can create branded documents and maintain document records using smart DOCs.
- Smart Chat allows managers to communicate with their clients in a seamless way.
- All transaction records can easily be managed on one platform.
#8) Social Table
Social Table is a cloud-based platform which connects planners and properties. It provides an efficient way for them to collaborate online on planning and execution at all levels.
- It connects the Planner and Caterer to a single cloud platform that allows them to collaborate for a flawless floor plan.
- It is easy to use and intuitive, so no training is required.
- This platform has many useful features, including Seat diagram, Visual sitting, Text alerts and integrated check-in app.
Regpack allows users to manage the entire registration process online. Integrating Regpack into your website allows you to receive payments and send invoices.
- It’s a user-friendly platform that allows you to create custom forms and registration workflows.
- Regpack’s automated communication tool makes it easy for applicants to have a pleasant, personalized experience.
- Regpack offers the ability to send unlimited emails to applicants without leaving the system.