Preventing Healthcare Burnout: Fostering Connection and Wellbeing in Healthcare Workplaces
Many healthcare employees have a hard time admitting that they are exhausted and overwhelmed. But Dr. Mark Greenawald argues that strong peer connections and supportive workplaces can make a world of difference.
Watch the full webinar, which covers:
1. The difference between stress and distress in healthcare — and why it matters
2. 5 steps to building a connection culture
3. Why culture eats strategy for breakfast
4. How to take a layered approach to clinician in-reach
5. How the free PeerRx program helps to build connections among healthcare workers
6. Other resources & links for fostering a strong culture
Watch ⟶ https://go.cooleaf.com/preventing-healthcare-burnout
At Cooleaf, we design programs to engage teams in behaviors that help companies achieve better business results. Through an award-winning technology platform, we empower our customers with best-in-class recognition capabilities, business-aligned c...